Notes Are Shattered

Holy crap, there's music here!

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Some stuff is still up

There are a handful of albums still alive on MediaFire, so I'll post those here since I got requests for a few of them. If you want something that's not here, let me know in a comment on this post, and I'll see what I can do. Grab these while they last.

Manchester Orchestra - Nobody Sings Anymore
mewithoutYou - Blood Enough For Us All (Incomplete)
Patton Oswalt - Live at the Bottletree, Alabama (Bootleg)
Right Away, Great Captain! - The Bitter End (Andy of Manchester Orchestra's solo project)
Mike Birbiglia - Dog Years
Todd Barry - Falling Off the Bone
Bobcat Goldthwait - I Don't Mean to Insult You, But You Look Like Bobcat Goldthwait
Brian Regan - I Walked On the Moon

So much for the Rollins. Touch & Go really hates me sharing albums they didn't put out.

mewithoutYou - [A-->B] Life
mewithoutYou - Brother, Sister
mewithoutYou - Catch For Us the Foxes
mewithoutYou - I Never Said That I Was Brave
Tenacious D - The Pick of Destiny
Manchester Orchestra - Tree Sound Sessions
Manchester Orchestra - You Brainstorm, I Brainstorm, But Brilliance Needs a Good Editor
Autumn III: October in the Railroad Earth mixtape
All the Neutral Milk Hotel bootlegs/rarities in this post

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home