Notes Are Shattered

Holy crap, there's music here!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Mike Doughty - Haughty Melodic (Full Album)

What's this? Two updates within an hour of one another? You best believe it! I stumbled across Mike Doughty's (of Soul Coughing fame) solo release from last year, Haughty Melodic on All Imperfect Things as well. If you like Counting Crows or Dave Matthews Band, apparently you should check this out. I wouldn't know, since I've only heard a couple Counting Crows songs and I can't stand DMB. However, I love this album. Also note that this isn't a MegaUpload link, but an open directory on some random guy's website, which means no waiting around. Win!



1. Looking At The World From The Bottom Of A Well
2. Unsingable Name
3. Madeline And Nine
4. Busting Up A Starbucks
5. White Lexus
6. American Car
7. Tremendous Brunettes (feat. Dave Matthews)
8. I Hear The Bells
9. Sunken-Eyed Girl
10. Grey Ghost
11. His Truth Is Marching On
12. Your Misfortune

Labels:

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home