Notes Are Shattered

Holy crap, there's music here!

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Random - Necrophonic Zombie Rocket

Random is a band whose members used to go to my old high school. Then they graduated and broke up. This was their last album. It's full of awesomeness and good times. It's a hybrid of funk and ska with some weird touches and a keyboard thrown in for good measure. Their bass player is really really good. Enjoy.


(This is not the cover for the album. I couldn't find it on the internet, and I was too lazy to scan in my copy.)

1. Hello, my name is Man Costume
2. Amerigo vs. Existentialism
3. Martania
4. Find me a Curve
5. Bulldog's March
6. Coffee Coffee
7. Radical Adequacy
8. 5th Ave.
9. Funk-O-Tron
10. Until She's Dead
11. Primeate
12. Shotgun
13. Secret Track

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home