Notes Are Shattered

Holy crap, there's music here!

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Bright Eyes - Cassadaga & Four Winds EP

The new Bright Eyes leaked today. I downloaded it. Then I uploaded it. Now you download it. I don't even know if it's good or not because I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet. Also included is the Four Winds EP which has five b-sides that aren't on Cassadaga. The EP is really good, especially the title track. Apparently there's another b-side called "Endless Entertainment" on the official Bright Eyes website, but I can't seem to find it. There's another b-side that will go out to people who pre-order the album called "Susan Miller Rag", but it doesn't seem like that has been leaked yet. If I find either of those, I'll be sure to post them.


Four Winds EP
1. Four Winds
2. Reinvent the Wheel
3. Smoke Without Fire (feat. M. Ward)
4. Stray Dog Freedom (feat. Ben Kweller)
5. Cartoon Blues
6. Tourist Trap


Cassadaga
1. Clairaudients (Kill or Be Killed)
2. Four Winds
3. If the Brakeman Turns My Way
4. Hot Knives
5. Make a Plan to Love Me
6. Soul Singer in a Session Band
7. Classic Cars
8. Middleman
9. Cleanse Song
10. No One Would Riot for Less
11. Coat Check Dream Song
12. I Must Belong Somewhere
13. Lime Tree

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home