Notes Are Shattered

Holy crap, there's music here!

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Coheed and Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Volume Two: No World For Tomorrow & Kerrang/XFM UK Acoustic Sessions

SUPER COMEDY SUNDAY PART IV IS FURTHER DOWN THE PAGE!
(just so you don't miss it)


New Coheed and Cambria leaked. I've listened to it once, and enjoyed it, but I'm nowhere near ready to compare it to their other albums. Also, I've uploaded the acoustic session Co&Ca did for XFM radio and Kerrang! magazine as an iTunes exclusive. The version of A Favor House Atlantic on there is amazing. Just a note: there's been a lot of confusion on different versions of this album (No World For Tomorrow), but from what I understand, a 128 WMA version leaked today, and then was transcoded a bunch of times. As far as I know, I have a transcoded version of the 128 WMA one, so keep that in mind even though it says they're 192 MP3s. Also, I think this is a censored version, but I'm not sure because I didn't catch anything. If you don't understand anything I just said, don't worry about it, because it probably doesn't affect you.


Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Volume Two: No World For Tomorrow

1. The Reaping
2. No World for Tomorrow
3. The Hound (of Blood and Rank)
4. Feathers
5. The Running Free
6. Mother Superior
7. Gravemakers & Gunslingers
8. Justice in Murder
9. The End Complete I: The Fall of House Atlantic
10. The End Complete II: Radio Bye Bye
11. The End Complete III: The End Complete
12. The End Complete IV: The Road and the Damned
13. The End Complete V: On the Brink


Kerrang/XFM UK Acoustic Sessions

1. Welcome Home
2. A Favor House Atlantic
3. Wake Up
4. The Willing Well IV: The Final Cut (with extended solos)