Notes Are Shattered

Holy crap, there's music here!

Thursday, September 27, 2007

The (almost) complete mewithoutYou

As promised, here are the four mewithoutYou releases I have. They had one EP before I Never Said That I Was Brave, called Blood Enough for Us All, but for the life of me, I can't find it. I have three of the six tracks off of it (Working in a Factory, The Comfort You Give is Only Torment, and an early version of Flamethrower), but if anyone has the other three tracks, I would love you forever if you uploaded them. I will get the Rollins album up tomorrow.

Anyway, this is my favorite band that is currently active. This is also one of the few times I've felt a little bad about uploading music, but if it gets more people to hear this music, I suppose it's worth it. Just um... buy the albums, or go to one of their shows or something. Their shows are absolutely fantastic, definitely in my top three live bands.


I Never Said That I Was Brave EP


[A --> B] Life


Catch For Us the Foxes


Brother, Sister (my favorite album of last year)

4 Comments:

  • At Thursday, September 27, 2007 7:06:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I agree mewithoutYou is truly amazing and their live shows are incredible. Aaron goes out and it is really moving. Thanks for the albums

     
  • At Monday, October 01, 2007 10:57:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Thanks for this blog its great. I agree that mwY is amazing. I'm wondering if you would upload the three songs that you have from the first EP. Thanks

     
  • At Tuesday, October 02, 2007 5:03:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Second the request for the 3 'Blood Enough' tracks.

    I already have the early Flamethrower, and I'd love to hear more.

     
  • At Monday, August 17, 2009 11:44:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Still looking for blood enough for us all? I've recently found it.

    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VJLF4ARU

    It's not very good compared to the rest of their music. Playing isn't very good and the screaming is too loud, not to mention it was self-recorded and sounds like crap. But the lyrical genius is still there. Give it a listen.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home