Notes Are Shattered

Holy crap, there's music here!

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Patton Oswalt - Werewolves and Lollipops

Holy cow, Patton has a new album coming in July that I didn't know about until I downloaded it last night. I haven't listened to it yet, but with track titles like "At Midnight I Will Kill George Lucas with a Shovel", you know it's going to be good. I've heard a couple of the bits before ("Death Bed" and "Racist Cell Phones"), and they're pretty solid. Anyway, enjoy.


1. Here We Go
2. America Has Spoken
3. Beautiful People and a Bridge Troll
4. Clean Filth
5. The Miracle of Childbirth
6. You Are Allowed 20 Birthday Parties
7. The Dukes of Hazzard
8. Alternate Earth
9. Best Week Never
10. Physics for Poets
11. At Midnight I Will Kill George Lucas with a Shovel
12. Bubble of Sanity
13. Sterling, Virginia
14. The Gatekeepers of Coolness
15. Racist Cell Phones
16. The Best Baby in the Universe
17. Married & Single
18. I Tell a Story About Birth Control and Deal with a Retarded Heckler
19. Great Food Is Cooked by Psychos
20. Wackity Schmackity Doo!
21. Death Bed
22. Cirque du Soleil

Labels:

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home