Notes Are Shattered

Holy crap, there's music here!

Friday, November 23, 2007

The Black Friday of Comedy Albums

Okay, so I was going to wait until I uploaded all my comedy albums to post anything, but I decided that was going to take too long, since I'm converting all the comedy to V8 quality before I upload it. Basically, that means that the files will be considerably smaller, but still sound almost exactly the same. This saves both of us time, and my friend (who gave us the webspace in exchange for Chipotle) bandwidth. All of the following albums are in V8, with the exception of the Greg Proops albums, and anything involving music (Stephen Lynch, bonus songs on Brian Posehn's album, etc.).

Anyway, enjoy these. There are a few in there I haven't uploaded before. I'll work on getting more up soon... hopefully.

Andy Andrist - Dumb It Down for the Masses
Bobcat Goldthwait - I Don't Mean to Insult You, But You Look Like Bobcat Goldthwait
Bill Hicks - Arizona Bay
Bill Hicks - Dangerous
Bill Hicks - I'm Sorry, Folks!
Bill Hicks - Relentless
Bill Hicks - Rant in E-Minor
Bob Marley (Comedian) - Live
Brian Posehn - Comedians of Comedy Tour CD
Brain Posehn - Live in: Nerd Rage!
Brian Regan - Live
Brain Regan - Standing Up (audio rip)
Bob Saget - Misc. Bootlegs
Christian Finnegan - Two For Flinching (this sort of sucks, except the last bit)
Christopher Titus - Norman Rockwell is Bleeding
Dave Attell - Hey, Your Mouth's Not Pregnant!
Dave Attell, Sean Rouse, Greg Giraldo, Dane Cook - Insomniac Tour (audio rip)
Dave Attell - Skanks for the Memories
Derek & Clive - Live
Dane Cook - Retaliation (I know, I know... sorry... I liked him at one point, and if this keeps someone from buying his CDs, it's worth it)
Daniel Tosh - True Stories I Made Up
Douglas Adams - Live in Göttingen 3/14/1994
Doug Stanhope - ACID Bootleg
Doug Stanhope - Adult Video Awards
Doug Stanhope - Deadbeat Hero
Doug Stanhope - Edinburgh Fringe Fest 2006
Doug Stanhope - Sicko
Doug Stanhope - Something to Take the Edge Off
Doug Stanhope - Word of Mouth (audio rip)
Eugene Mirman - En Garde, Society!
Eugene Mirman - The Absurd Nightclub Comedy of Eugene Mirman
Emo Phillips - Emo
Emo Phillips - E=MO2 Live at the Hasty Pudding Theater
Gilbert Gottfried - Dirty Jokes
Greg Proops - Houston, We Have a Problem
Greg Proops - Joke Book
Harland Williams - Crowd Control
Harland Williams - Crowd Control Vol. 2
Jim Gaffigan - Beyond the Pale
Jim Gaffigan - Economics II
Jim Gaffigan - More Moo-Moos
Mitch Fatel - Miniskirts and Muffins
Mitch Hedberg - Mitch All Together
Norm Macdonald - Ridiculous
Patton Oswalt - Live at the Bottletree, Birmingham, AL 7/29/2007
Stephen Lynch - Superhero
The Unbookables - Morbid Obscenity

19 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home