Notes Are Shattered

Holy crap, there's music here!

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Sorry, everyone...

I know it's taking a long time for me to post stuff, but more and more comedy albums keep getting reported, so I'm trying to take care of all of that. Because a lot of you have been asking for it, I did put Manchester Orchestra's "Nobody Sings Anymore" back up, so you can get a copy of that here. I'm trying to figure out how I want to continue running this blog, since leaving it completely open like this probably means all the comedy albums (and most likely other stuff) will keep getting reported. I'm thinking about uploading a ton of comedy albums, posting all the links, and then when something gets taken down, that's it. I might do it over at the ,RARmy forums, so if something gets taken down, at least a bunch of people will hopefully have it and one of them will be willing to re-up it. Also, a somewhat closed community might help matters too. I love music and comedy, and I love sharing them with people, but if everything is going to keep getting reported, I don't see much of a point in it.

Also, I don't know if anyone from Minneapolis was planning on attending the Manchester Orchestra show tonight, but if you are, I won't be running the merch table after all. I'll still be there, however, so like I said before, look for the fat guy with long hair in a Neutral Milk Hotel shirt and tell me you know me from the internet. I will say hi and sign your face.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home