Notes Are Shattered

Holy crap, there's music here!

Monday, November 26, 2007

The beginning of Christmas music and Get in the Van re-up

Because it's time for us to once again bastardize religion by commercializing it, I thought it would be appropriate to upload some Christmas music you're not likely to hear at shopping malls and on Clear Channel-owned radio outlets. I'm planning on uploading a new album every day, but we all know how my uploading plans usually turn out. Either way, here is the new Relient K Christmas album, which is really their old one with 7 new tracks. I've included the old version of Auld Lang Syne as well, since it has a hidden track on the end that isn't on this CD. I've also re-upped Henry Rollins' "Get in the Van" as requested.



3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home