Notes Are Shattered

Holy crap, there's music here!

Monday, February 18, 2008

Waffles.fm Invite + Aeroplane Secret Mix

If anyone has a Karagarga invite and wants to trade for a Waffles.fm invite, e-mail me (notesareshatteredATgmailDOTcom) and let me know. On the off chance that anyone has any recordings by The MCMS that aren't on their 3-disc retrospective release, I'll also give out the invite for that as well. A FLAC rip would be great, but I'll pretty much take anything.

Waffles invite has been taken. Someone got me a Karagarga invite. However, if you do have any MCMS, still e-mail me (notesareshatteredATgmailDOTcom), and I'll be sure to send the next Waffles invite I'll get in two weeks time your way.

And to whoever left a comment asking about the In the Aeroplane Over the Sea secret mix, you can download it here. Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page to get it.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home