Notes Are Shattered

Holy crap, there's music here!

Sunday, March 02, 2008

The Cutting Room Floor

I've got some stuff that I've uploaded but never posted here for various reasons (I upped it for a friend, I forgot to post it, I posted it on a forum and forgot to post it here, etc.). I decided to finally post them here for your enjoyment.

On an unrelated note, Of Montreal's album from last year has really grown on me over the last week. I have no idea why I didn't love it before, but something finally clicked and I've been listening to it at least once a day for the past eight days or so, and that will probably continue for some time. If you don't have it, I would highly suggest you download it and give it a spin. Consider it my seventh favorite album of last year, instead of #21 as I originally had it.

Oh, and the Tom Green albums are actually his rap music, not comedy as you might expect. They're surprisingly good, too, especially Prepare for Impact. Even if you don't like Tom Green, they're worth a shot if you're into old school-sounding hip-hop.


Patton Oswalt - Comedians of Comedy 3" Tour CD


Eugene Mirman - Comedians of Comedy 3" Tour CD


Brian Posehn - Comedians of Comedy 3" Tour CD


Maria Bamford - Comedians of Comedy 3" Tour CD


MC Face (Tom Green) - Not the Green Tom Show


Tom Green - Prepare for Impact


The Operation (features members of mewithoutYou) - There is Hope for a Tree Cut Down


Jim Ward (of At the Drive-In and Sparta; good acoustic music) - Quiet


Drive-Thru Records Artists - A Punk and Ska Christmas Gone Wrong

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home